12 Ingredients :
• 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
• 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1/4 teaspoon paprika
• 1 tablespoon water
• Pinch sea salt
• 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
• Olive oil spray
• 1 scallion, finely diced
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1/2 package firm tofu, very well drained
• 1 tablespoon very finely chopped parsley
1. In a small bowl, mix together nutritonal yeast, turmeric, cumin, paprika, water, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
2. Mist a frying pan with olive oil and place it over medium heat. Once hot, add scallion and garlic, and saute until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
3. Crumble tofu into the pan, breaking it up with your fingers. Pour seasoning over tofu and mix well, trying to color as much tofu as possible. Cook for 2 minutes or until tofu is hot throughout.
4. Toss in parsley and continue to stir for another 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Once cooked, serve with favorite sides and toppings, such as sliced avocado, whole-grain crackers or toast, sliced tomato, bacon (regular or meat-free), salsa, and/or hot sauce. ENJOY!