• 2 to 3 eggs
• 1 Tbsp of meat, diced (I used ham in todays omelette, but I sometimes use a frozen turkey sausage link)
• 1 Tbsp of salsa
• 1 Tbsp shredded cheese
• olive oil or cooking spray
• salt and pepper
1. Coat your mug with olive oil or cooking spray.
2. Add eggs to mug and whisk together with a fork
3. Add diced meat, salsa, cheese, salt and pepper. Whisk till all ingredients are completely mixed together.
4. Microwave on high for one minute. Stir and break up any large chunks of egg.
5. Cook for another 45 to 60 seconds or until eggs are set.
6. Top with a bit more cheese, salt and pepper
I’ll have to add some vegetables
*photo Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom0 57